Thursday 13 September 2007

Interlude...

Yeah I know, I haven't updated my blog for some time. Its been difficult to find the time to sit down and think back to what happened after I got the crap news. Truth is everything was a blur of information and having to face up to the cold hard truth. The next five months would see me transformed from a happy-go-lucky individual with hair, and how I loved having hair (as the two pictures below demonstrate), to a freaky scarred patchy skinheaded Bond villain.


Bologna 1996, Radio Kappe Centrale. Spot the Richie Flanagan Show co-producer at the back, goatee beard and hair longer than a 'dolly bird'.


The cheeky chappy at the back barely in the photo. Hair tied back in a pony tail, well, I was going through my hairy leather clad biker phase. I had three that morning. "Ooh shut that door".


And the flop haired lothario in the impromptu Niagara cover shoot for that debut EP.

To this...

and even this. Oh well, at least I get to shag Sophie Marceau. Right, where's me fluffy white cat?

9 comments:

Komplutense said...

Sophie Marceau????

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

Hi M, how ya doin'? S.M. played Elektra in the Bond movie The World is Not Enough. The baddie and her had a 'thing' goin' on.

Ed said...

You expect me to talk?

no Mr Bond I expect you to live another 50-60 years.

Thanks for the links by the way, what a cool shop in Scotlandshire, all those AK's *drool* A bit more info on the specs will be needed for my liking although those ones that fire in excess of 370fps certainly got me thinking.

Komplutense said...

Oh I see! ;)
It's been a long time I haven't watched Bond films.
I've been doing exams of English in Spain.

The pics from the radio look great on the blog.

Big hug

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

Big hug backatcha. Radio Kappa Centrale are still going strong, but they went all sophisticated with a new address and even a website. Ah, magical times.

Ed said...

Eternity with nerds.
It's the Pasadina Star Trek convention all over again.

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

That was a good convention, the highpoint being the Orion slave girl lapdancers

Ed said...

check out the funny vid on my you tube blog

Ed said...

new post please

I'm getting bored