Sunday 22 July 2007

A Motto for the McNally Family Crest

As an aside, I noticed that the McNally crest, coat-of-arms, whatever you want to call it, has no motto on a banner. Based upon what I've been through in the last 10 months I’m thinking that I'm more qualified than most other McNallys to decide on one. I think the one below is the best and sums up our fighting spirit. Its in Ulster Gaelic (thanks Seán), which is more accurate considering where the name originated. Translated it says - 'Fate, when I catch up with you I'm going to kick your ass.'


7 comments:

Ed said...

I'm with you on the motto front and that one just about sums it all up.

Later.

The bastard child of Gene Hunt said...

Very much a work in progress. I'm also toying with, 'Tenacity, Perserverence, and sheer bloody mindedness'. In Ulster Gaelic of course!
Should look into yours mate.

Ed said...

We have a coat of arms and a motto already.
Just a pity they're both French!

Ed said...

Glock 23F KWA
Green gas
Spare mag
Tactical flashlight
Silicone gun oil
2900 BB's
Vat+ P+P
£196.45
I hate you.

Still gonna need that other order though.

Unknown said...

Our motto is
Pro do pro patria etc. Lege
For God my country and the law

Unknown said...

Deo

Unknown said...

Predictive text is an ass let's try that again
Pro deo pro patria et lege